Thursday, April 17, 2008

Side Tabling



My wife's got her a 9 pound bebe floating around inside her, so really I need to finish up some stuff ASAP... like a table to go beside the rocking chair.



This is my fastest creation to date, with about two hours worth of thinkin/gatherin/creatin.



I got these old side desk top things for free from a guy who shipped the eames chairs they were originally attached to overseas. Overseas cat didn't want to pay the extra shipping for the desk tops, so now I have some.



Grabbed some hairpin legs sitting around in the garage, and sawed up a dowel rod, and wham bam thank you wood glue, I have a little table that goes pretty alright next to the rocker. Now mama got her a place to set down her whiskey whilst she breastfeeds.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...