Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birth of a logo!


So, I got me a new logo for the new website!



Here are a few of the rad designs that my great/wickedly talented friend Divya came up with.  I was kind of partial to this one because of the vinyl rekkid feel it had!


Think Divya has also skinny-ed me down a bit.  She's nice that way. 



Once we got to this woody style, I was IN.  Also, we took off the "PAD" since that's a word that I save just for you and this blog, you one lucky reader! 



Div threw in a bit of color,  wrapped the words around my chromey pate, and WHAMMO!  LOGO!  Check it out in all its beauty at the site Bald Man Mod!  Also, check out Divya's awesome new children's book, Little Owl's Night, or read this great interview with her on Design Sponge!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You couldn't have gone wrong with any of them. They're all so you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...