Friday, October 26, 2007

What up, dawg?



I brought our dog Chester to work with me today. It’s nice to have a part of your normal life at dumb old work. He also inspired the post of the day. It’s the pet post.



This door mat kind of cracks me up. Reminds me of emails I get from my friend Nicki kinda… but boiled down into a doormat.




Courtney, ‘nother friend of ours, was just talking about how she’s going to have to start keeping her old cat indoors all the time. Getting too old to run in the rough hood of Silverlake. She wants to keep him entertained, but the idea of getting a scratching post is kind of blugh. How’s about this rad mod one? I mean, if it gets the “Trendy Product of the Month” from Cat Fancy magazine, how can you go wrong?




I’m also a sucker for ridiculous rugs. Here lies one. Awes.

Lastly, tis the season for costumes.

2 comments:

D E A N N A said...

Aw, I'm glad you got to take Chester to work with you. I wanna know how that turned out!

Cheryl said...

You know, I really have a problem seeing dogs dressed up in Halloween costumes...until now. I gotta admit, the pup being swallowed by the croc is about as creative as they come! Genius!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...