Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm hooked


This would never actually fly at our house, but as I said before, wood is taking over my mind. These days when I make comments about rad woodgrain… whatever… blinds, rugs, coffee cups, toothbrushes, Julie says, “I guess it's cool” because she’s too sweet to say she hates it. When I saw these branch hooks, I was all, “hells yeah.” Above we have a picture of the nasty old hooks we have currently on the back of our bathroom door… I’m sure the 90 year olds that lived in our house before us bought the cheap ones done at the hardware store nearby, because I saw them there. I don’t make a total fuss over them because they are on the back of a door, but if I had some actual wood hooks, I’d hang out behind the door more often. You can buy the hooks, and other wooden items here, or just find you some branches and make em. Ain’t nothing cheaper than free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked too...on this blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...