Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Man Up! Man Up!

Sometimes, after talking about plants, art, interior design-y things, I start to feel like I might as well tattoo a butterfly on the small of my back and subscribe to Oprah’s magazine(s). So today I dude it up a little. With these two items.



Item one is something that I do truly want/need. It’s Hanging Harry! See we have this closet with a very awkwardly placed light that’s really high up, and the pull chain was slapped together with fishing line and a whiffle ball golf ball by the previous owners. A few weeks ago I snapped it with my brute force, and don’t really want to put the whiffle ball golf ball contraption back together, but we do need something. Something read Christmas Gift number 28, the dead-hanging-guy-light-pull-thing.




Item number two is something I’d need today if you know… I hadn’t been married for the past ten years, and had a totally tricked out bachelor pad. I’d have one about every two feet. It’s the stainless steel condom dispenser, because nothing screams high class more than stainless, brah.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

My comment...NO COMMENT. Know now that you are getting NEITHER of these 2 things for Christmas. Not from your mother, anyway!!

Kim said...

Yes, Momma Kelly, but that's what good friends are for...

Chad, great job with the blog. I will come back often.

D E A N N A said...

That hanging dood is so your taste.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...