Friday, January 8, 2010

Clock In!



The other day I was reading Mid Century Modernist, and they had them a thing on George Nelson table top clocks.



There are several being auctioned off at the Wright Auction House for tons of money. They are all wildly different and super cool.


Momma tells me (that's my ma, not my baby momma) clocks are where it's at if I want to sell goods on Etsy. I sold one wall clock, but these mini table sized versions provide some great inspiration, and easier for the baldmanmod packaging and shipping department. Someday Nelson, you shall meet your match with clocks at a slightly lower price point. R&D department is already on it, and the buzz around the warehouse is growing everyday. Almost deafening this buzz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Cheryl said...

Momma said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this momma said, momma said, momma said! Take advantage!! If you can figure out how to put alarms in, you'd be sittin' on a goldmine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...