Friday, January 15, 2010

Schoolhouse RAWK



My friend John mentioned this here school is for sale out in Smithville Texas. Maybe we'll move in!



It was built in 1905, and takes up an entire city block... My only fear is that come 3am, all the ghostly schoolchildren would come out to play. I have no doubt about nightly kid laughter/fingernails on the chalkboards/paddling/wailing, etc.



Not only does the place come with an apartment ready for livin in, it also comes with a stage to rock. That would make Julie's annual lip sync party a superrad hit... nicer to watch John and his sister on an auditorium stage than in our backyard, like below...



2 comments:

happileah said...

When I was a kid, I used to lay in bed at night thinking how cool it would be to turn my elementary school into a home. It would absolutely RAWK!

CK said...

oh man... seems supercool! leah, your bathroom stuff makes me fear starting our renovation... and we have another one in the house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...