Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mod Mom Furniture



In a world filled with good ole boys turnin’ canes on their lathes, it’s awesome to see this wild woman cranking out cool furniture in her garage.



You know about the Mod Mom Furniture already? Possibly. As I’m finding out slowly, gitting your hands on cool kid furniture requires hardcore searching/readily accessible gold bullion bars. That’s what Kiersten the Mod Mom realized as well, and now she’s cranking out stuff like this here Bertie Box. Hot!



Her stuff is all birch ply wickedness, like this Eamonn Table… mini green lazy susan in the middle? Yes, ma’am, think I will…



Just knowing that she’s making stuff like this creative Owyn Toy Box, in her garage, next to the washer and dryer, AND she has people out there ordering as fast as she’s assembling, gives a bald man hope. Did I mention I had a question or three to ask this lady, and she answered/gave me invaluable knowledge on how to not gouge myself with my biscuit joiner? Tis true. Buy those goodies she makes and put them in my house.

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

You are too kind, Bald Man! Thanks so much writing such nice things about me and leaving out that I have a team of twenty, three nannies,a love for gin, and a massive production facility. Just kidding! Except about the gin.

How's your woodworkin' life? Drop me a line and let me know what you're working on.

I'll be sure to post this tomorrow on my blog.
THanks, again!

Kiersten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...