Tuesday, February 5, 2008

French (not Canadian) Food



There have been these joints poppin up around town that serve food out of trailers. The other day, my coworker and I visited Flip Happy Crepes- it being one such establishment.



Truth of the matter is, I think I’ve had maybe A crepe in my day… possibly as part of a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity combo at IHOP? Maybe. So the idea of pork, cheddar cheese and pickles coming out of crepe was at first revolting, but upon entering my mouth at lunch time, the opposite.



Not only was it wicked delicious, the place is run by a couple cute ladies. One works savory. One works sweet. They both only work 4 days a week, and about 3.5 hours a day. Room for a bald man workin pork detail? Or... nevermind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...