Thursday, December 13, 2007

Toilet Haters


I almost didn’t believe this when a coworker told me about it, but it’s pretty genius/disgusting, and is a nice follow up to yesterday’s post. It’s the Stadium Pal, for those that don’t need a toilet at all! Made for those long distance driving astronaut stalkers, or anyone too busy to run to a restroom. Strap this external catheter on, and a pouch to your leg, and go when/where you please. The same company manufactures the Beer belly, a bag of beer you can strap to your belly to save from paying big bucks at the stadium. I’m sure there’s a company out there devising the contraption that will “recycle” one into the other. If not, I’m on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can sum this up in one word...DISGUSTING.
Oops, that's 9 words...12...counting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...