Thursday, December 6, 2007

Choppin Blockhead


I had my ma talking to my wife the other day. Mom’s worried about my woodworking skills. She reminded Julie that in Junior High, I was in woodshop with the mulletheads, and I made her a cutting board… “It fell apart, but I loved it.” I remember her using half a cutting board for a long time.




I’m assuming the German Designers cranking out these cutting boards at Elsewares never had one fall apart on their mom. What I really like about these guys is the laser artwork they’ve engraved on the hunk of wood. That lady is diving into the grain/pool! Cool.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I STILL use the 1/2 cutting board! Hey, imagine if you take the expertise of high school shop (yes, expertise...this cutting board half has been around for going on 2 decades!!) and apply it to all of the new innovations rolling around in that bald head of yours. I can only imagine what the new cutting board in the plans will end up being!! I'm expecting the unexpectable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...