Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Peepin Houses



Back on the attack. Baldman wasn’t able to attend the AIA Homes tour of all rad modern mid century homes a few weekends ago due to a certain so-and-so’s lip sync/karaoke birthday party… The upside is the Cool House Tour is right around the corner. Pretty excited to check out that house above, as it’s the home lived in by the Austin Mod House blogging dood. I check on that say, every day-ish. Gonna learn me a thing or two about gittin my green on. You’ll smell my hemp shirt from a mile away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you are gonna love Paul's house. Be happy to introduce you to him, he is a very cool guy! All of us modhousebloggers have to stick together, ha ha ;-)

CK said...

I'm assuming he's a cool dood. thanks Christiane! hope to see yous around in a couple weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...