Friday, July 24, 2009

Design Sponge Lowers Standards & Allows THIS In!


I knew the day would come when the filing cabinet planter would be more popular than I... actually, it ain't no stretch- the dog is also way more popular to our 8 month old than I. ANYWAY, back to the more popular inanimate object, the filing cabinet planter was on Design Sponge for chrissakes! And everyone has been so nice with their comments... I know some in the designy world can be a little on the cold side, but Grace at Design Sponge is all aces! Anyhoo, go check it out and get your snark on if need be.

5 comments:

Oona Johnson said...

Love this, Chad! My parents have an old filing cabinet languishing in their garage. I think I will have to turn it into a planter.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so modest! This is absolutely FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! I saw your planter on Design Sponge and knew I had to look at your blog. I was happily surprised to see to you reside in Austin (same here). Great job and wonderful blog!

CK said...

Thanks! sounds like you've already spray painted a filing cabinet, so just rip the files out and cram it with dirt. Holla neighbor!

nittner said...

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE COOLEST THING EVER.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...