Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hanging ten and hanging loose



Julie and I are going to Maui suckas.



We went before, and had one of the greatest vacations ever. It's hard to not have a good time in paradise. I can be a negative nancy, but I become all Island Style Baldy once i smell the flowers coming off the plane.



We're staying here at Napili Bay. Our room is on the second floor overlooking the ocean.



This is kind of the stock "Road to Hana" picture. I wish the stock "Road to my House" picture looked similiar.



Last time we went to Maui, we took a turn off the Road to Hana, and ended up on this patch of lava rock in Nahiku, and ate a picnic lunch as the ocean waves crashed below us. I often wished I could still be sitting there eating a never ending submarine sandwich and drinking a Mai Tai. SOON ENOUGH!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...