Friday, June 18, 2010

Where them Wares at?



These days I've been screwing around with sites to upload some pics for potential customers. Customers that want something on the woody side. I checked out carbonmade a while ago, and bounced around with behance, and maybe I'm coming back to you, carbonmade. I need a pro photographer to be my friend. One who is sickgood at taking pictures of stuff/things. Anyway, here's this new thing I set up whilst a baby slept, instead of cleaning the house like a good househusband should.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad, I am by no means a pro photographer, but I am your friend :-) and would love to help take some photos of your stuff. Or, if you want to send me the photos you have now, I can do some photoshop work to them to make your work stand out from the backgrounds. Just a thought. email me if your interested. D.Kent

CK said...

thanks danny! i'm totally keeping you in mind the next time i'm like, "maybe i should take a picture of this thing i spent several hours on and am about to give to someone else."

BUT FIRST, CALL D. KENT!

Mom said...

Honestly, I think your pictures are fine...your basic pics of your products show your style and craftsmanship. However, if Danny has new and improved ways of showing off your creativity, go for it! By the way, where are your capital letters, son? Your response leaves your English teacher mother quivering in her bare feet!! AGHH!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...