Thursday, April 2, 2009

This and That

Probably one of the swankiest craigslist postings I've seen in a long time. It's a Vintage Mid Century Telefunken Delmonico Korting Stereo. Half of the cabinet is mirrored, padded bar, and the other side is stereo and record player. Rad rad rad.

In lamp news, I've sent one out and have another one in the works. Here is a pic of the two different veneers for the two different lamps after being all vacuum pressed and all. They look pretty good. Also just sent in my application for that M+D+F exhibition the day before it's due. I'm heavy on the slack these days which I chalk up to dealing with a baby who is hungry/needs entertainment/is crabby and needs a nap/is puking on me/has a wet diap/you name it. She did go to the UPS Store with me though, and mail off Lamp One. She also flirted with the cute lady in line behind me. Babies are pretty cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...